3D Functional Pen Draw on The Air Golden Metal Pen 3D
|FOB Unit Price:||US $36 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LYP-05
- Promotional Pen Type: Multi-Functional Pen
- Refill Color: Color
- Logo Printing: Customize
- Erasable: Erasable
- Brand: Leungyo
- Automatic Grade: Semi-Automatic
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.6mm
- Spinning Speed: Adjustable 0.076~0.86 Cm Cm3/Min
- Export Markets: Global
- Transport Package: Color Box
- Origin: Shanghai China
- Material: Metal
- Promotional Pen Body Type: Customized
- Color: Color
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Type: 3D Pprinting Pen
- Model No: Lyp05
- Usage: 3D Drawing and Printing
- Writing Material: ABS&PLA
- Operating Voltage: 12V 3A 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.55A
- Trademark: Leungyo
- Specification: CE ROHS EN71 FCC
- HS Code: 847759100
5V 2A (available for power bank)
AC/DC adapter or power bank
0.6mm diameter ceramic
Pen net weight
3D pen x1,AC/DC adapter x 1,USB cable x1,filament x1,user manual x1
1. high end metal housing,super slim design
2. Can be driven by power bank, no need connect to AC/DC adapter
3. Double click loading/ one click unloading button to filling and remove filament automatically
4. OLED screen, which can display company information, temperature, speed and material
5. OSD language: multi-language customized
Q1. Are you factory?
A1. Yes, welcome to visit our factory at any time.
Q2. All products have a warranty?
A2. Yes, Normally our warranty is one year, however we can place the whole pen to you if the returns are caused by pen itself. Or ifthe returned pen is caused by wrong operation, we can supply the accessories to you for after-sale problem.
Q3. What is the payment terms?
A3. T/T, Paypal, Western Union etc.
Q4. Can we design packaging?
A4. Yes,you can design what you want,and it will be free as your quantity reach 200sets.
Q5. Can we print our logo on the products?
A5. Yes, We can do it for you.
Q6. Can we customize product?
A6.Yes, OEM&ODM is welcome.
Q7. Filament not extruding properly?
A7: Check the type of filament you're working with and set the proper extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable; trial and error. Rule of thumb is to set the extruder temperature to the highest temperature for the specific filament, then decrease the temperature by 5°C until properly extruded. Please note this will vary with each 3D printer.
Q8. How do I store my filament?
A8: Most filaments tend to absorb moisture from the air; because of this your filament can become brittle and slowly degrade the quality. It's recommended to keep unused filament and store it in a storage container or zip lock bag with a desiccant.
Q9.Can we work on the invoice numbers as for easier importation (lower value)?
A9.Yes, we can work on different invoice numbers to help you get the lower value or tax. One is the original price on the order,while the other is lower price for clear customs.
*When creating the ABS sludge (mixture of acetone and ABS scraps), create the mixture in well ventilated area preferably outside. Using this sludge will make the print stick to the build platform really well and may be difficult to remove the print, use at your own discretion and a plastic scraper will come in handy.
Thank you for your visit, more information, you can just contact us.